- Fucked up sleeping schedule.
- Ugly handwriting forever.
- Waking up so freaking early.
- Forgot there’s homework/projects due.
- Seeing the bitches you hate.
- Stupid teachers who gives you too much work.
- Homework all day, everyday.
- Same shit, different day.
- gave everything to a guy
- lost my one of my bestfriends
- be there for my friends
- cared way more
- learn to respect myself
- appreciation is key
- let the little things go
- be careful who to be friends with
- tried to let go of the past and moved on
you’ve been such a roller coaster ride that never stopped going into up and downs and in circles. For a good long run you’re someone i would never forget and actually someone that would stay with me forever. This year we extremely grew apart. We both like different things and interested in other stuff. We hang out with two different groups at school. Now sadly, i would cry after this letter to you but really.. i know you seem better and waste time reading this. I lost you. truthfully, you were not only someone i loved you were my bestfriend. A bestfriend that was there through the times my heart was broken and then times i lost my patients. You listened to my problems and help me get pass them. You took my tears away and the sorrows. Today is the last day of 2010 and i just wanted you to know that no matter how far apart we are.. there will always be a part of you in my heart. In the past months we hardly talk , we hardly get along and suddenly we just drifted slowly away from each other. I don’t know what happen to us, what we had was strong, but i guess.. it wasn’t strong enough to hold us together. I see you sometimes better off without someone like me and i think to myself that we’re gonna be just fine on our own. so here’s to 2011 i hope your gonna have a great year.